From creation to realization
Tools to create, leverage ideas and materialize your creations
Watch the 10 videos in the order they appear. At the end of each video, click the arrow in the right corner of the screen to advance to the next video. Good trip!
Reflections and tools to develop creativity, potentiate ideas, unlocking blocks and acquiring fluency.
Concepts related to creativity applied to music
Creative techniques to break blocks and make creation flow
Analysis of exercises and compositions
the treatment of melody, rhythm, harmony, timbre, instrumentation, interpretation, arrangement - the from a concept
The choice of repertoire - unity, conceptual line
01. Stimulate musical creation from concepts related to creativity.
02. Provide compositional tools for creation.
03. Deepen issues related to the aesthetic concept of a song.
04. Produce reflections on the various instances that involve the construction of a musical work (melody, lyrics, rhythm, timbre, interpretation, arrangement, production, etc) and relate them to a concept.
05. Experiment in practice with the resources available to each participant the translation of conceptual aspects into music “materialized” in a recording. From this process, awakening perception, consciousness and evolution.
06. Learn about the creative and conceptual use of effects in the context of music production.
07. Learn about the structure of the lyrics of a song and poem and their relationship with musical aspects such as melody, rhythm, harmony and soundscape.
For music students, songwriters, composers, writers, independent artists and producers who want to enhance their creations and productions.
6 weekly meetings, online, in group
Practical, face-to-face classes.
Weekly exercises with teacher supervision.
Next class: start on June 5th, Friday from 10 am to 12 pm.
How it works
Guitarist, composer, poet, record producer
This workshop was conceived from studies on creativity, experiences as a musician in several artistic projects (Mando Sarará, O Grito, Axial, Murá, Gumboot Dance Brasil, In_Ventos Poéticos, João Taubkin Trio, Música de Montage, Maskavo, Coletivo of Improvisation Andar, Nadar, Voar, Rodrigo Bragança Trio, among others), as a composer, arranger and music producer at the producer/studio Argila Produções Musicais and as a teacher of the subjects "Composition Laboratory" and "Production and Diffusion: from concept to performance " in the graduate courses at Faculdade Santa Marcelina (SP).
about the teacher
and your journey...